Looking for a chemistry tutor for high school, University or College students? Struggling with organic, inorganic, physical, or theoretical chemistry? WE CAN HELP！
Learning chemistry is difficult. It incorporates many abstract concepts and theories that form the basis of more complex chemistry or other types of sciences. Learning chemistry is not by just learning different concepts, but by being able to understand these concepts in a meaningful way. Many students face difficulties due to misconception and not being able to fully understand and grasp information.
Our school encompasses highly qualified tutors with exceptional educational background. We can help in providing the best support, accommodating to all your objectives, needs and levels. Our tutors are resourceful, patient and very passionate about math, providing only the best!
we provide tutoring for:
– High school students
- Grade 11 and 12
- Both academic and applied for high school students
- Both public and private school students
Individual tutoring is the best approach to faster and more effective results, improving skills and grades remarkably. With our 1:1 approach, we can:
- Evaluate the student level accurately
- Deeply examine and focus on the student’s challenges
- Closely follow the progress of the student
- Faster action to meet objectives in the shortest time possible
- Provide personalized and subjective support shaped by the need of the student
We also provide group tutoring upon request!