Private Schools in Mississauga: There are a lot of academies in Canada which are leading in the Private School segment for local and international students situated in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. The school continuously encourages students to accomplish their desired educational goals. The schools take pride in giving the local and international students a quality education from certified and highly experienced teachers.
At the high school and secondary school levels, we offer full-time and part-time programs for the students. For full-time students the school offers Ontario Secondary School Diploma Program (OSSD, Grade9-12) or University Preparation Program (Grade12). For part-time students, the academies offer night schools and after school help.
Features of Private Schools:
The private schools have a lot of salient features that help the students through their entire educational journey. The private schools help the students to achieve different educational goals and skills that are going to help them in the long run. The features of the private schools are as follows:
- HIGH University Acceptance Rate: after finishing the high school program, the students can enter a top Canadian University of their choice. The private school is inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education & it is one of the best private schools in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada with modern facilities. The students can choose from any university of their choice like University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, McMaster University, Queens University, Western University, York University, Reyerson University, University of Ottawa, University of Windsor, Laurier University, Trent University, University of Guelph & so on.
2. The Best Curriculum: the private school follows the Ontario Curriculum. Their program is developed and based on the Ontario Ministry of Education and will exceed all curriculum expectations set out by the Ministry of Education Canada.
3. Guidance Assistance: the academic guidance counsellors of the school will assist the students in developing a personalised study plan for their whole academic journey at the academies. Guidance counsellors will work with the students closely, providing any assistance needed to build their education plan. The academies will also provide university application assistance.
4. Flexible Intake & Credit Transfer: the schools take five students per semester a year (September, November, February, April, and July). The private school allows the students to start their selected programs when it is most convenient for them.
Additionally, their Maths & English placement tests ensure that the students or applicants start at the right level. With the Prior Learning Assessment of the school, the applicants will get Ontario high school credits for your previous high school work that you have completed in your own country, no matter what educational system you studied in before.
5. More Teachers to Student Attention:
The average class size of the school is 5-15 students in each class. The low-class size allows the students to get the attention and assistance they need to succeed in their education journeys.
6. Best Location: The private school is located in the Greater Toronto Area in the heart of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. The prime location of the school gives the students an easy access to all the major transportation routes and all the major attractions of Mississauga.
The school is less than a 10-minute walk from the Square One Shopping Centre, which is one of the largest shopping centre in Ontario and the second largest shopping centre in Canada. Downtown Toronto is also just a 30-minute bus ride or 20-minute drive away from the school; Thus, providing further access to primary Canadian attraction such as the CN Tower and Air Canada Centre for different events.
7. Fully Registered & Accredited Private School: The academies are a fully registered and accredited secondary school which is inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education and Training. In Ontario, private schools operate as businesses or non-profit organizations under the legal requirements established by the Education Act.
Thus, it can be concluded that the private school in Mississauga provides the best educational platform for the local and international students in the area. The students can easily choose whether they want to join a full-time program or a part-time program. Applicants and students get expert guidance from their teachers and counsellors regarding their study plan and university application.