Are you ready to go to college? Before you can get accepted by your dream university, you first need to complete your Ontario University Applications Center or OUAC application.
If you want to succeed in your career, attending university is a crucial step. After all, the job market in Canada is incredibly competitive. Having a college degree can certainly give you a head start. University graduates also tend to have more opportunities locally and internationally. Obtaining a degree can open doors to more job prospects and increase your chances of earning a high salary!
So how do you start with your OUAC application? First, you must meet the following requirements for eligibility:
- You must be under 21 years of age.
- You must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) by the end of the application year
- You should be applying for your first year of a diploma or undergraduate program at an Ontario university.
- You have not been out of high school for more than seven months.
- You have not previously attended any post-secondary institution,
Next, you need to visit the OUAC website and create an account to complete your application. The steps are simple:
- Browse the different programs and universities and choose the schools you’re interested in.
- Take note of the different eligibility criteria, admission requirements, and deadlines for the programs of your choice.
- Complete the application form and double-check your entries before submitting.
- Take note of your OUAC Reference Number.
- Wait for updates from your chosen universities.
Fortunately, the OUAC application process is designed to be easy, and you can finish all the steps just by following the instructions. The online portal is safe, so you don’t have to worry about disclosing your information. Visit the Ontario University Applications Center now and secure your future!