You’re finally done with high school. What’s the next step? Like many other students, you may be considering going to university. But before you can enroll in your dream school, you must first complete the Ontario University Applications Center (OUAC) applications.
The OUAC is responsible for processing your application to the following university programs – undergraduate school, law, medicine, rehabilitation sciences, and teacher education. Students must meet the following requirements for eligibility:
- Must be under 21 years of age
- Must have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) by the end of the application year
- Must be applying for their first year of a diploma or undergraduate degree program at an Ontario university
- Must not have been out of high school for more than seven months
- Must not have previously attended any post-secondary institution
The benefits of OUAC application
The OUAC guidance program was designed for ease of use. Aspiring undergraduate students can quickly navigate through the OUAC website and follow the given instructions to complete the process.
It’s relatively simple to create an account on the OUAC website. Be sure to note down your username and password because you will need it to check the status of your applications. Make sure to read and complete all the sections on your application before you verify it, and take note of the OUAC Reference Number given to you at the end of the process.
You can also use the OUAC website to obtain the following information:
- University publications and notices
- Programs offered by different universities
- Admission requirements, eligibility criteria, and deadlines per university
Don’t worry; your personal information will be kept confidential and secure. If you’re having trouble with your application, you can always look to educational service providers like USCA Academy for guidance!
Our OUAC application guidance program will give you the complete checklist of what you need to do. We’ll help you make sure that you don’t miss any deadlines or requirements.