Getting Admission in a High School for International Students in Mississauga

  • Post author:
  • Post category:Uncategorized
  • Post comments:0 Comments

[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”4.16″ global_colors_info=”{}”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.16″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” global_colors_info=”{}”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.16″ custom_padding=”|||” global_colors_info=”{}” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.20.2″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” global_colors_info=”{}”]

Are you moving to Ontario with your family? Your child can continue with their high school education at an international school in Mississauga that offers University Preparation Courses (UPC) and the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). Reputable schools have year-round admissions, so you do not have to worry about your child waiting too long or missing out on learning for an extended period. Here’s what you need to know about the admissions process at a top high school for international students in Mississauga:

  • The application requirements – You will need to provide a photocopy of your child’s photo ID, preferably their passport, and complete the admission application form. The best high school for international students will require an application fee and the transcript from the last three years of your child’s education, with an English translation and the school’s seal. A language proof is optional, but should you include it, make sure it’s the original IELTS or TOEFL test report.
  • Wait for the conditional offer – The school will review all application requirements before providing a conditional offer if they meet all criteria for enrolment. The international school in Mississauga will also provide the fees and tuition invoice and the subsequent materials list.
  • Paying the tuition – After paying the tuition, the high school for international students in Mississauga will provide the official letter of acceptance and receipts. Students who are under 18 will get guardian documents. You will need these documents for student visa application and your child’s registration on campus when they arrive.
  • Apply for a student permit – It will take around one to three months to process a study permit, depending on conditions and the documents provided. The best high school for international students encourages hiring an immigration lawyer for the visa application or providing a partner lawyer to assist you.


Leave a Reply