USCA Academy is now enrolling students for the Summer School July-August 2018. Students who participate in summer school are able to achieve better results in the next school year. Moreover, summer school allows some students to graduate in time to qualify earlier for admission to university.
2018 Available Course List
- English: Grade 9/10/11/12 English (ENG1D, ENG2D, ENG3U/4U), English as a Second Language (ESL), Literacy Course (OLC4O),
- Math ematics: Grade 11 Functions (MCR3U), Advanced Functions (MHF4U), Calculus and Vectors (MCV4U), Data Management (MDM4U)
- Sciences: Grade 11/12 Physics(SPH3U/4U), Grade11/12 Chemistry (SCH3U/4U), Grade 11/12 Biology (SBI3U/4U)
- Accounting and Business: International Business (BBB4M), Business Leadership (BOH4M)
- History and Social Sciences: World History(CHY4U)
- Law: Understanding Canadian Law CLU3M,
- Languages: Mandarin (LKMDU), French
- Standard Exam Preparation: GRE, GMAT, SAT, IELTS, or TOEFL exam preparation courses.
- All Grade 9 – 12 High School Classes are offered at our school. Please ask if the course you need does not appear on the above list.
Why Students Choose USCA Academy ?
- USCA Academy is an Inspected Private Secondary School registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Our smaller class sizes ensure a higher success rate. We have lots of record on Proven improvement.
- We are conveniently located nearby Square One , DT Mississauga.
- Everyone is welcome! Both local and international students are welcome to USCA Academy.